• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bloodelf Phoenix Guard

Bloodelven Guard (female). Based on Maiev model. Works ingame.
Don't modify it in any way without my permission. Give Credits if you use it in your campaign/map. Thanks.
Contents

Bloodelf Phoenix Guard (Model)

Bloodelf Phoenix Guard (Model)

Hey, General Frank, are you planning to make a blood elf campaign, or something like that? You submitted a lot of personnal blood elf models, just wondering if it was a project to make a blood elf campaign, or is it just because you love the BE so much that you want to convert all of the existing models into a BE version ;).

That's a good model btw, as your previous BE models. Keep it up ;)

Level 9
this time i am disappointed...
its really out of style here...(unlike the others that were great)

sorry...not impressed...

Level 4
this is the meaning of MODEL!, i'm already using it to create warrior for my map..., it'll be called "Elysium Vs underworld", it is hard to do, so you deserve the credits for this mode!

Level 3
Click here to download BloodelfPhoenixGuard.zip (110.87 KB, 5981 Downloads) wtf??? only the model is about the double of the size, correct this plis...

Level 11
:thumbs_up: Looks fantastic, think I might use it in a map I'm working on. The only issue I'd bring up is that the sword is so thin that it practically disappears if you look at it from an angle, and that the warden's basic attack animations look a little awkward with a sword. Also, the weapon attachment reference is in the wrong place, which is a pain.

Edit: You fixed the attachment problem! Awesome!

Last edited:

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Personally, I think it can be used both as a BE character and as a NE character (lets not forget that blood elves used to be high elves and those used to be night elves) . The fact that it is based on the warden model makes her excellent for a main character-type warden (if you have a warden guild or group for instance). Overall, great model but i give it a 4/5 because there is room for improvement - if you really want to make it a BE mode, then I'd suggest removing the razors.

Level 2
May I have permission to edit this model and replace the current weapon with a
glaive?