1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Blood Troll Priestess

Submitted by cantenatus
This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Every now and then I'll stumble upon some separated fragment of WoW worldbuilding that's going to catch my interest, maybe even awe. I'm then going to do some ill, inspired daydreaming about how cool it'd be to do something about/with it, like a fan-art, WarCraft map or some other autist-artistic counter-productiveness...

This time I got inspired by Blood Troll Females kick-ass looks. I don't even know anything about them, it's just something that caught my interest when I've stumbled upon it someday. Must've been during a WorldEditor phase, as the next thing I did was look for troll females on HiveWorkshop to possibly skin for some dark and bloody aztec trolls map... This stewed on my disk for something like a year until finally I got my lazy, fat, pimpled ass to finish it.
And so I've made a simple, primitive even, reskin for models created by Cavman, and you can find the original polygons here.

Tools used are BLP Laboratory, Mdlvis and Photoshop.
I don't care about nor request any critique. Tips/hints are appreciated though, especially if they're going to point me to a way of making less blocky, seam-ridden, clipping textures.
I absolutely don't need or want to be credited, just give that Cavman guy what's his due. If you're really going to finish that map you're thinking about doing with the skin I made, good, do it, and that'll be rewarding enough for both you and me.

Original tags just for the hilarity of these:
Forest, Troll, Amani, Zul, Aman, North, Horde, female, woman, girl, boobs, yo, mon, voodoo
Previews
Contents

Blood Troll Priestess (Texture)

1. nightelfbuilder

nightelfbuilder

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Hey there! here is my review which is applicable to the rest of the skins you've uploaded.

:The skins are good overall, but the hair could use a little bit of defining also the details could be less blurry. This suggestion is optional but cleaning the blp would be much appreciated but as I said it is optional. Good job with the skins, a nice addition to the section.

2. Hawkwing

Hawkwing

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I'll agree with nightelfbuilder's sentiments, but if you aren't after critique then I won't elaborate on my thoughts. There is room for improvement but it is a nice addition to the site and does a good job of capturing the look of the original character. If you find the time, I would love to see more work from you!