• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blood-Queen Lana'thel

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
[Once Bitten, Twice Shy]

Who wants to achieve this achievement?

Yes, the Blood Queen Lana'thel. This is the hero unit I added for the Scourge faction. But I haven't found a suitable dress for her, and I don't think she needs to wear a dress either .:vw_love:
Hope you like it.
264842-efa2b8f299477434a222cb8cac1c3fc3.gif
Previews
Contents

Blood Queen_Portrait (Model)

Blood-Queen Lana'thel (Model)

Icon (Icon)

Level 6
I always thought San'layn would be a good replacement for Dreadlords in the Post-TFT era.

Level 1
wonderful work. But I have a question, how do I switch between flying and walking modes? Add some actions?
I don't know if I have expressed my question clearly, my mother tongue is not English.:psick:

Level 18
this is amazingly cool :О, and even though it would be even more canonical if she had a dress :)
I've tried wearing a lot of dresses for her, but the effect is very bad, after all, she has two forms: flying and walking. Before I have more patience to adjust the match between the skirt and these two movements, she should wear a short skirt first.
no one is going to talk about the fucked up wings? check the place where the wings/back joints.
Yes, I didn't carefully inspect his wing joints, but I may not have enough time now. However, someday I will fix this problem,yes,someday。
while it is great overall, she is missing her hair from WoW\artwork
I have tried to find inspiration for braids from Jenny Deemspring, but just like her dress, the movements that need to be adjusted make me headache, and I don't have much time to adjust them at the moment.

I've tried wearing a lot of dresses for her, but the effect is very bad, after all, she has two forms: flying and walking. Before I have more patience to adjust the match between the skirt and these two movements, she should wear a short skirt first.

Yes, I didn't carefully inspect his wing joints, but I may not have enough time now. However, someday I will fix this problem,yes,someday。

I have tried to find inspiration for braids from Jenny Deemspring, but just like her dress, the movements that need to be adjusted make me headache, and I don't have much time to adjust them at the moment.
everything is fine, the main thing is that you want to give her a dress, and the rest is unimportant, it can happen in half a year or a year or several years, this is not a problem :)