• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blood Elf Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I'm working on a Blood Elf campaign and i need a few blood elf units.
This is currently what i'm looking for:
A strength based Blood Elf Hero
A model like the Blood Elf Liutenant but with no helmet
Possibly some Blood Elf Buildings (3 upgrades town center)
A unique Agility based hero used as the Main Character

Any of these or any more model ideas will greatly benefit and you will be mentioned in credits
THX

Level 5
ill give a lil more detail:
strength hero: wears a suit of armour, preferably blonde hair wields a sword of some description
Liutenant without helmet: basically a liutenant without helmet, used a bit like a shandris or naisha character, also blonde
buildings: base them off arcane observatory and such
unique agil based hero: maybe based off a demon hunter, make him look unique like all the other wc3 unique heroes

Last edited:
Level 5
anyone here actually a moddler?

oh bt thx for the water liutenant without helmet...i havent checked the zip file yet...ill look at it later

Just a bit more detail on the unique agility hero: red armour colour like the liutenants armour, other parts of armour team colour
2 double sided unique blades, should look a little like the spell breaker blades but modified to look "royal"
typical blonde hair
face DOES NOT look like kael (blood mage)
hero glow (obviously)
based of demon hunter (i like the animations)
if anyone has time to make this it would be much apreicated

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

He wanted models. And didn't mention a spellcasting hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.