• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

i request blood elf and mafia models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
i need models for a blood elf town hall, keep and castle.(high elf as well though they just need different skins.) i also need a model for a blood crystal.(like those in world of warcraft as a building model.) i also need a model for a mafia hq and upgraded hq as well as other mafia building models. the models are all for the same map. please help.

Level 15
there is a great lot of high elf buildings on wc3c.com

and your mafia request is as undefined as it can be =)

Level 21
if you can provide a link i will be able to check the out. the mafia hq and its upgrade is the first priority when it comes to the mafia models. i need them to look like the buildings of a criminal organization. (preferably with construction and upgrade animations. though it only upgrades once.)

Level 21
those are high elf. i cant reskin models. the blood crystal will function as part of a special blood elf mechanic so i need that as well anyway. the mafia models is also important. after all, the mafia buildings are currently only mafia in name. i want them to look right as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.