• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

i hereby request models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
i need a blood elf genelab and advanced genelab, i also need a blood elf tech lab and a library. i could also use a model for a blood elf blacksmith and blood elf embassy. i could also use construction animations and upgrade animations for the grain warehouse model and construction animations for the dragon roost models. i could also use models for an orc research building and an undead research building. i do have another project that needs models as well and those are for the command core main building(3 levels) research lab(3 levels as well i believe) advanced research lab(only 1 level) and a building that produces other things. i also need a model for a vanguard that have 3 levels and upgrades into all buildings. i cant post screen shots of those from the game they are based on if you want.

Level 21
the renegade blood elves are technologically advanced but much of their technology is stolen from the gnomes. the renegade blood elves broke their connection with magic after the destruction of the sun well but that prevents them from using magic. they teach magic to their gnoll allies

the renegade blood elves are technologically advanced but much of their technology is stolen from the gnomes. the renegade blood elves broke their connection with magic after the destruction of the sun well but that prevents them from using magic. they teach magic to their gnoll allies
Totally story-wise and legit... legit as fuck :D

Level 21
those should help but it only fills some of the needs.(i should have enough stuff for the blood elf faction.) it doesnt however contain a blood elf library, gene lab or science lab nor does it come with icons. it fullfilles only some of my model needs.(it will help though but would have helped more with icons.)

Level 21
while i am waiting for the icons here is a screen shot of the 3 levels of the command core from left to right. if i knew how to film the game then i would because i can only create one screen shot per game.

Attachments

• command cores 1.jpg
    command cores 1.jpg
    307.5 KB · Views: 128
Status
Not open for further replies.