• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blizzcon 2013 / Starcraft II 2.0.4 Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
178091-albums5176-picture66110.png
Art by SiaKim
BlizzCon 2013 「November 8 & 9

While last year did not feature the yearly gathering, 'BlizzCon', Blizzard has now confirmed that there will be a BlizzCon 2013.
The event will feature news about Blizzard games (Diablo & Warcraft & Starcraft franchises) and perhaps a surprise about their secret project, 'Titan'.
There will also be the usual contests for attendees, such as dancing, but also tournaments organized for pros.
For all the detail goodies, check out the press release.

» Date: November 8 & 9
» Location: Anaheim, California
» Official Website: BlizzCon

Wings of Liberty 「2.0.4

Blizzard has spilled more details on the upcoming mega-patch for Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty!
The patch will bring the new UI, community features such as "Clans" and "Groups", the upgraded Replay system, new editor additions, the requested gameplay options "Unranked Play" & "Vs. AI Mode" and more.
Check out the full details in the official post.
The update is slated for a release this week.
Update: The patch is out now.
THW has its own official Starcraft II group now! Just search for "The Hiveworkshop" in-game!

Last edited:
Level 9
Gosh I can't wait for HotS!
There's something I don't think is even on the official patch update thing on battle-net, that being new skins for units!
Husky did a video very recently showing them, can I link it here?

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Now they removed Play as Guest. I really don't get what's with Blizzard and this schizophrenia of not allowing anything to run on SC2 lest you're connected to the Internet. People use it only to play campaigns or challenges, what harm did it do...

I've seen the new decals, I like it that they added Sons of Korhal, but the rest of the decals seem pretty random.

Status
Not open for further replies.