• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blizzard\Ice Missile

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Custom Missile with ingame texture, I think that the texture is so atractive
Credits:
Stonneash

Keywords:
Ice, Frost, Blizzard
Contents

Blizzard\Ice Missile (Model)

Reviews
Misha 4th Aug 2013 Moderator's Review: give it some animation, man. un-animated models are known to bug up the game. and while you're at it, add a few icy particles for stand and death anim

M

88b8c096c14d2181b2e61de7191420f7_67524.png
separator.gif
Misha
separator.gif
4th Aug 2013
Moderator's Review:

give it some animation, man. un-animated models are known to bug up the game. and while you're at it, add a few icy particles for stand and death anim

Level 10
I don't want to be picky, but shouldn't a missile have a death animation? Right now this one's just stuck at the point of impact for a few seconds before disappearing abruptly. Also, shouldn't this be alined so that the the sharpest edge is turned in the direction the missile's travelling, rather than 90° turned (right now looks like it's travelling sideways)?

Level 21
I don't want to be picky, but shouldn't a missile have a death animation? Right now this one's just stuck at the point of impact for a few seconds before disappearing abruptly. Also, shouldn't this be alined so that the the sharpest edge is turned in the direction the missile's travelling, rather than 90° turned (right now looks like it's travelling sideways)?

Same points:
It is sideways(no matter how you look at it)
There is only a stand animation, meaning that it takes special treatment to not let it linger after hitting.