• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Blizzard.com Ice1.jpg Teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Actually we were not wrong. The picture WAS arthas. Only blizzard has humor and surprised us =D

And im fucking glad they did! Because i was thinking this was going to be a big dissapointment XD

It was diablo :(

diablo-3-announcement.jpg

Notice how the eyes and the skull form the shape that looked so much like the Lich King's helm...

Anyway,it doesnt matter now.I just can't wait till the game gets released.

Level 12
Diablo!

1139929902_166.jpg

Did they say when will they release it?I dont mean the date,the month is fine,hell the year is fine.

Level 35
You know how to photoshop images into other images. Congratulations. Oh, and how to remove images from other ones. Go put your skills to more worth

Anywho, it is obviously WotLK. Its icy. Its got the Lich King there. The hidden image is a damned killer penguin. Its WotLK and you people who have all these crazy supporting ideas that its actually all pointing towards Diablo 3 are just deluding yourselves and changing the evidence to fit your end result

Oh, and...

HE TELL ME. JHIAXUS = JERK. MINICONS WILL TURN INTO ARMOR AND THE MATRIX FOR OPTIMUS PRIME. ALSO, TRANSFORMERS ARMADA WILL FIX ALL CONTINUITY ERRORS AND HAVE G1 GUYS HANGING OUT WITH BEAST WARS ONES. AND COMIC GUYS TOO. OH, AND THE TOY'S BE ALL IN SCALE WITH EACH OTHER

(For the uninitiated, back before Transformers Armada came out, someone made a bunch of claims that were wildly different from the end result. As such, the words "HE TELL ME", from the poster saying that Hasbro employees apparently told him this, have become synonymous with rampart guessing based on very little information)

Lmao owned by Blizzard.

Level 34
Ah, but see? The ice image WAS WotLK stuff. And the photoshop he did? So what?

I still win. The image was WotLK related. Blizzard pulling in another image? Totally irrelevant
I totally disagree. I think it was meant to be hell frozen over, and now Diablo has come again.

You won't ever admit you're wrong eh? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.