• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Blizzard campaign-style script help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello everyone,

I just don't think I am capable enough/have the time to learn and understand how to program my own AI and have watched many tutorials and have had many people give me tips and assistance but it doesn't seem to work for me.

I am so willing to get this done that I am willing to compensate if permitted.

I am looking for someone to just simply write up an AI script for me (can be through the AI Editor or JASS it doesn't matter to me) and then I will copy the format and use it for my other maps. I am creating a campaign with enemy teams and styles that are basically replicas of what existed in Blizzard's campaigns so for most my request should be a walk through the park. I understand many of you are busy and have your own projects but I have been working on this project for months and would like to continue on with perfecting the maps, cinematics, scripts for the characters, balance-testings, and everything else that is needed for it but I can't without getting this done first.

Let me know if anyone could assist a fellow out.

Thanks in advance!!

Level 3
I thought I tested it and it wasn't working either but like you said it was from 5 months ago so I may have forgot. Could you resend it?

Level 23
You tested the previous one, I updated it based on your previous comments, the navy human was working fine, constantly attacking the orcs, and was in a form that you could replicate as a template for other AIs.
The pastes (both yours and mine) were set to a 1 month expire date, if I had known you would be away for a while, I could have set it to one year. All those files no longer exist.

Level 3
I don't blame you, do you know what you would name it? I'm not finding anything on my computer.
Did you save it anywhere else?

Level 23
I didn't save it anywhere. You also could not have saved it anywhere, unless you downloaded it without logging onto hive, since the last day you logged on was the 25th of April (at least until you came back a few days ago), whereas I posted the link on the 26th.

Level 3
Oh.. then theres my answer. Wow, just my luck. I took a long break from it since my ambition was no longer there. Did you make a lot of changes to the original? Maybe I can tweak the things you changed on the original to make it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.