• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blank Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
can someone please attatch a blank map that has a huger size then 256, as highest as possible please. thanks

Level 3
agreed, the larger map just seems like a complete waste of mapsize. Better reduce everything by 33% and reduce distance from 1600 to 1050 and voilá - you got yourself a 330 map

Level 3
reducing the unit sizes and spell sizes wont do much, i still want all players to see the characters pefectly and they wont be oversized anyways.

if its a larger map i can fit more stuff into it so it wouldnt be a waste if i use it?

256 could do but then ill have to delete some other stuff too.

if no one can do this ill just stick with a 256x256.thx anyways lol

Level 12
if u reduce Selection size, doodad size, spell size, unit size, camera range (basic = 1500) and so on, ull see everything as it is normal, reduce them by half and u just doubled ur map size without wasting any more bytes than you shouldve :p

Status
Not open for further replies.