• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BlackTaurenShamen

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Keywords:
Black Tauren Shaman
Contents

BlackTaurenShamen (Model)

BlackTaurenShamen (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 20th of October, 2007 Approval status: Ignored Rating: None Notices: [-] The model contains texture path bugs.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 20th of October, 2007
Approval status: Ignored
Rating: None

Notices:
[-] The model contains texture path bugs.

Level 6
It looks cool, the team color kind of messes it up a bit though, in the screen shot you should have did black or gray team color, instead of red. But...like the KuKulzA said, the clothing needs a bit of refining. Other than that, its fairly decent.
Overall: 4/5

Level 11
okay doesn't look good at all, the head just doesn't fit with the body, and is hardly original, it uses archimonde's body which is far different from a good tauren's so ratings:

effort: 1/3
looks: 1/3
skin: 1.5/2
originality: 0.5/1
misc: 0.5/1, very bad head, does not fit with the body, head is just recoloured

so total is 4.5/10 , 3/10 being a fail, in my eyes, so I give this a 2/5...

Level 5
Uhhh... taurenwarrior? Hate to break it to you, but that's not archimonde's body. It's a Tauren body... and it fits perfactly well with the head.

Level 13
Actually- it originally was Archinmonde's body- but i chose because of the inverted legs- like the tauren- it does fit rather well though.

and Taurenwarrior- i'm not sure what bug crawled up your arse as of late- and it hasn't just been towards my models either (though you have given them a good slamming)- i'm sure others may agree with me-

Level 4
Miseracord, your models usually look great and very original, but they lack in the areas in skinning mostly. I think I have to agree with Taurenwarrior on this one, though your other models (not skins) are real swell.

I was waiting for good Tauren modelers to come up!

PS: Don't argue with Taurenwarrior, his models for Unsung Legends would just kick every Tauren butt found on this and other sites.

Level 1
i imported this model with the said paths and the import manager shows none of the files are 0kb, but it still doesnt work, any ideas why?

Level 3
Yeah, it's not working for me either. And I'm using the right paths and leaving the editor and going back in.

Level 3
It's alright, but you should've made it less like the Chieftan, especially the portrait, like getting rid of the bandage stuff around the horns, etc.

Though I bet it's good for an early model (I wouldn't know how hard it is my GMax subscription code still hasn't been e-mailed to me).

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Y'know, it's a shame this is lost to the sands of time. With a few modifications (fixing those particles, that weird clipping blackness, and maybe some texture fixing), this'd be great. We could definitely use some more Tauren models (especially ones that aren't brown).

//EDIT// - Lol, reading is fun. Thanks Hermit. : )