• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Black Desert Scorpion

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I made some changes to the original w3 Arachnathid model for my map. Feel free to use it on your map if you like.

There are two textures (Desert or Black scorpion)
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/black-scorpion-texture.341535/

Path for both textures: Textures\BlackScorpion.blp

Tools used: Mdlvis, Gimp and Warcraft 3 Viewer.
Previews
Contents

Black Desert Scorpion (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
The changes to both the skin and the mesh are rather small and you did not even added a portrait. However they can be useful to some people.
Hmm, I think I forgot to set a portrait camera. When I have some free time I will put it on and also create a custom texture. Thanks for the review
The changes to both the skin and the mesh are rather small and you did not even added a portrait.
However they can be useful to some people.

Glad to hear that you liked.
There is no changes to the animations names but i modified some vertices and meshes plus removed some movements from it.
I really like thise one!
Tho, you did any changes to animations? Like stand - 1