• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bille's Ninja Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello Hivers:D

In a long time (since i started playing with WE) have I worked on a map, it have been the target for most of my practice in WE, but I have cleaned the worst and finally I think it's time to give it a shot. ;)

I have never been really good with triggering, so be nice :p

Bille's Ninja Wars
My lady and gentlemens. Made by me, Bille (my IRL m8s), Crazy_Rogue(B.net) and Sinizi (Here ;) )

Heroes:
So far I have made 13 heroes, from the Stealthy Ninja to the High Tech Ninja and all the way to the Brutal Smasher.

Game Mode:
The game features so far only 1 game mode; Warchiefs!
Every time you kill an opponent hero, your warchief will start move for a few seconds. His target is the enemy base. When he reach, he will eliminate the opponent base and the team wins.

The map is still in Beta mode, so it's not completly done yet, but it's close.
Feel free to post any kind of suggestions, from game mode to heroes and come with all the critics you can.

Be nice peeps ;)

-Sinizi

PS. Here ya go: (The Map ->) http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin_data/roif6c/_files/Bille's Ninja Wars 0.6.w3x

Last edited:
Level 9
:thumbs_up:
The map itself and the idea are pretty nice and original,
and also i can help you with the idea or/and terrain if you want,ok?

:grin:
Because this map is still in beta stage i will not rate it.

Thanks,
:spell_breaker:The_Grapist:spell_breaker:

Level 6

I wouldn't mind, if you have a few tips or nice ideas to the terrain.
You are welcome to download the map, and send it with changes (+change log) to me :D, if you want ofc. ;)

-Sinizi

PS. Please post it here if you choose to do so, so i don't start on something else ;)

Level 15
Alright, here I am going to check your map out. I will see what is bad and what is good. I will try this out before commenting on other stuff.

After checking out 2 heroes, I feel that this map has got potential. Only thing to take note is your hero skill buttons should be positioned better while your neutral spawns should be shifted better so that they are reachable. You might want to adjust the spawned neutral creeps' hit points, some of them are impossible to kill at level 1.
Some of your disbtn paths are not right, especially the command buttons. If you don't know what I mean by that, just pause the game and you will see green buttons. Some heroes with custom models are great and stuff, but mind your map size, it can be irritating at times. Some abilities are well designed and the models give a really good first impression!
I think there is more than meets the eyes but please fix everything before your first veersion!

Status
Not open for further replies.