• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bilbo

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
It's just common villager with lightly different face and skin, symbolising Bilbo...
And now he's got a staff (changed working animation to attack)

Keywords:
Villager
Contents

Bilbo (Model)

Bilbo (Model)

Reviews
General Frank: (Ignored) Too poorly edited. Most part of the model is the custom skin. Try to submit the skin in skin section.

M

General Frank:

(Ignored)

Too poorly edited.
Most part of the model is the custom skin. Try to submit the skin in skin section.

Level 13
This is a skin. A good one, but a skin. should be moved. Not saying your work is bad, its nice, just not for this section. In terms of skin quality i give it a 7/10

MaF

MaF

Level 2
ok, it's a skin, but as i said his arms and chest are thiner...chin, nose & mouth r much smaller too....and 'bout "bad work" - it's ok, i'm not so hurtable or egosentric =).
U may do it shorter by changing his scale in world editor....(maby he's not a hobbit...)
And the last point - the model editor i using is so primitive it can only work with model points (move, rotate, scale) and can't creat new or delete old!
I want to add him a staff as an aditional...(rip it from some mage, maby...but with what? Plz, could u tell me?)
P.S. or maby it's easier to modify hus pick-axe into staff?!
P.P.S. Oh, alredy've done it! Said and done...now he's more agresive ;)....hmmm, imho, should add buttons on his sleaves...