• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Big problem need frozen throne FRENCH link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I dont know where to post this so i post it here.

I got Warcraft 3 the frozen throne for about 4 years. I played with my TFT disk since then and one day it broke in my DVD rom. I played with my ROC cd and everything worked fine but now i got a new PC so i got to reinstall it but i cant because i dont have my TFT cd... I still got the cd key so if anyone can post me a link (if there is) of the TFT FRENCH game it would be realy cool because i tried torrents but there is only english versions and i wan it french because am used to the chortcut and all.

Thanks, -Jonhpath

Level 15
You may be able to get blizzard to send you a replacement disc for a small fee. I know some game companies will do so if you have lost your disc and have some sort of proof of ownership.

Try asking Blizzard support directly, as they will be able to help you more than we can:
http://www.blizzard-europe.com/support/webform/legacy.html?locale=fr_FR

Other than that, downloading disc ISOs for licensed software is a bit shady, so I'm going to close this as we don't condone any illegal activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.