• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Big High Laser

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
(Nothing to say) You could use this spell for your Bleach Map or what map you wanna make....
Cero
Events
Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
Conditions
(Ability being cast) Equal to Cero
Actions
Set Point = (Position of (Triggering unit))
Special Effect - Create a special effect at Point using Objects\Spawnmodels\Other\NeutralBuildingExplosion\NeutralBuildingExplosion.mdl

Cero Effect
Events
Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
Conditions
(Ability being cast) Equal to Cero
Actions
Unit - Create 1 Cero for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at Point facing (Facing of (Triggering unit)) degrees
Unit - Add a 3.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
Unit - Create 1 Cero for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at Point facing (Facing of (Triggering unit)) degrees
Unit - Add a 3.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)

Keywords:
Laser, Cero, Big Laser, Green Laser
Contents

Cero (Map)

Reviews
14:29, 30th May 2011 Maker: Too simple to be approved.

M

14:29, 30th May 2011
Maker: Too simple to be approved.

Level 15
The lich king guy needs a disbtn icon
I cant reach alot of the creeps due to pathing issues
The map name needs to be changed
The only thing you are triggering is the effect
You should put the code you posted in gui tags [GUI] [/GUI]
The spell is not MUI or MPI
You leak a position variable everytime the spell is cast
The code is too simple to be accepted to the spells section

Other than pointing out the obvious leaks, i have one comment. Please, when you make variables, please give them better names. If you give them names like "Point" or "Unit", they might overwrite any of the existing variables in the maps we implement them in. This is a little off-topic, but i had this problem with 2 spells that use trigonometry. Their variables had names like "x" or "y" or "i". PLEASE! Give the variables names like this:

<Insert Spell Name Here>_Point