• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Best solo TD maps ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hi,

could you give me the name of the best solo Tower Defence maps ?? (some are multi but can be played alone) please

thank you, i wanna play alone offline since there are only dota bots in multi... can't play...

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
What does this have to do with the site... The site discussion fourm is only for topics relating to this site as a whole. It is not the site's responsibility to find you solo TD maps.

We do have a fourm section dedicated to this kind of question however so you definatly did come to the right site.

Your thread will be moved to that section eventually.

Level 9
lol soz i really searched into the forums sections two times so i went there i saw some trheads about wc3 maps so i posted here

and i saw this "fourm" section but i don't know why i thought it wouldn't be the right section

and thank you aeroblyctos i remembered only element

anyone can suggest me more ?

Level 9
oki ty
aero TD i tried it and i couldn't maze, everytime i mazed, after a while the creeps went away from the maze and i lost lives, so i tried to block them, one unit went through my maze, the others get around

Level 19
Hmm... A few other Defense maps would be You TD, but you'll need to have to play Multiplayer first to unlock exp gain, but other than that you can get items and a lot of stuff:)

Level 9
i finished tower defense tycoon in ext mode, this map should be highly recommended on hiveworkshop !! this was a really nice map, however with very little replayability but it's like a very interesting movie, you enjoy it so much that you remember it during years (and u don't watch it again for a while)

beast td looks nice too but really hard !

thank you if you know more, don't hesitate and tell me plz !! i thought all the best map were in hiveworkshop but no

Status
Not open for further replies.