• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Best / Most fun (unknown) WC3 Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Post here the names of maps you think are the most fun to play, or which you think are the best ones.

But I'd like to find out about new ones, or which are little known to the big public (so we all know about dota, element td, gem td etc..)

Level 7
Against the Darkness - a kind of a tag? Not sure of the genre.
Rise of Winterchill - AoS.
Abyss Gates - similiar to enfo.
Mazing Contest Final - funny map, a time challenge, you make a maze, but you don't kill creeps here.
Obsidian Depths - boss fights map.

Btw, this thread shall get moved, this is no place for it.

Level 1
Sorry for posting in the wrong forum, it actually was my first post

Anyway, I love Mazing Contest! You say something about Final, isn't it the same as version 1.2 I have? (can't find anything else)

I'll check the other ones you listed

Level 1
The maps I love to play:

- Nightstalker TD 1.2: Creeps run in a circle, the limit is 50, if there are more creeps you die. You automatically send creeps to the next player in the line, you can upgrade them so they have more difficulties killing your creeps.. Lots of upgrades and lots of fun on this one!

- Mazing Contest 1.2: As Andriejj posted above: Solo game, no TD, where there are several rounds, and each round you've to make the best maze and beat the other players

- Multiplication Defense 6.7: TD based game where you also automatically send creeps to the other players, but you cannot upgrade them. For every 2 creeps you kill, the other players have to kill 1. Unlike Nightstalker TD you receive creeps from all players. New rounds starts when 1 player leaks 4 creeps.

- Lazerus TD 2.0: Solo and Team TD. You get to pick 1 hero. Then It's a normal TD where you can maze.. But all the leaks transport to a different area where all chosen heroes of the players are, to catch the leaks. If all heroes are dead the creeps attack 'The OneBox', if it gets killed the game ends.

Level 16
Kindergarten TD
One of the more difficult Tower defenses
  • Non-leaking pathing system (creeps never stand still)
  • Clear differences in every race
  • Experience System
  • Difficult creep-abillities (Devineshield, Healing near creeps on death...)
  • Selectable Language (German and English)
  • Teleporting creeps after a period of time (really it sucks sometimes ^^)

Level 1
Go Fish2 - Nice little competitive fishing sim definately worth at least one go

Simple Living - An old map about living simply. Its alot harder than it seems at first. And it isn't a LOAP clone so thats good, theres actually some pretty basic objectives you need to fulfill to survive

Status
Not open for further replies.