• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bengal Tiger

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A tiger with wolves animation. You can modify as you want the skin and the icon without giving credits but give credits please if you use this model or modify it.

Keywords:
tiger, bengal, asia, wolf, priestress, elf, orc, elves, spiritwolf, cat, animal, wild, creep
Contents

Bengal Tiger (Model)

Reviews
19:03, 16th Dec 2009 DonDustin: fix the internal name. You might also want to improve the texture.

M

19:03, 16th Dec 2009
DonDustin: fix the internal name. You might also want to improve the texture.

Level 7
To tee.dubs: In fact I did not want to make a skin but I wanted a tiger of Bengal. I simply wanted to propose the model animated but every model requires a texture ;)
That is why the texture is so badly made and that is why you can modify it as you want.

Level 15
To tee.dubs: In fact I did not want to make a skin but I wanted a tiger of Bengal. I simply wanted to propose the model animated but every model requires a texture ;)
That is why the texture is so badly made and that is why you can modify it as you want.

By all means of course, i know exactly what you mean. I'm just trying to give a little constructive criticism, the mesh itself is very well made and is an interesting concept, i hope i didn't come off too offensive :cute:

i do really like it, if i didn't i'd be wasting time right now :D