• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Beauty queen from hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
You know at first I thought she was a lost soul, but then then I came across a wealth of info while searching her name, for instance
upload_2019-9-12_10-31-35.png

upload_2019-9-12_10-32-13.png

upload_2019-9-12_10-32-41.png

upload_2019-9-12_10-32-56.png

upload_2019-9-12_10-33-20.png

upload_2019-9-12_10-33-34.png

taken from HuffPost is now a part of Oath I just saved the images in case they delete or modify the content

but if you look at other things about her there is nothing good

Level 2
oh, thats is only a part of it. a very small part if you look at the whole (but it does account for how she can afford a chrismas tree with presents given yearound :) )

since being on that show she has been on dr. phil twice, has tried to sue ABC for 100 million, has gotten married, cheated on the husband dozens of times before he gotten a divorce, has been caught with drugs numerous times, her parents were arrested for money laundering and tax evasion, with her dad ending up in jail, there was a lot more to it I simply cant remember every single episode

-the article was made in 2012 btw-

Level 5
wow most "princesses" I knew just wound up in rehab....this one exceeded the norm, if you get what
I mean

Level 5
Well most people change, realize they're not on the right path and change directions...

Level 2
Not someone like her who has been brainwashed into thinking shes a princess for years during her formation stage, that type of brainwashing is very hard to get rid of

Level 2
The part I find most interesting is she had a husband who was not surprised

But I wanted to say was sometimes its social isolation that does those things; I knew a girl, well i knew her for maybe 2 or 3 months who sometime ago murdered her uncle (I was never around or in touch with her since those 2 or 3 months) and the weird thing was she would've gotten away with it if she hadn't felt guilty about it and confessed.

I would not say she was princessed at all, spoiled and isolated, maybe; she was the only child her parents would just leave at home all the time, but she was never princessed, she just did not seem that way.

Level 5
So let me guess according to you it's the parents fault that she screwed up, cause she was "isolated"

Level 2
Dont put words in my mouth. I never said that. but she did seem different from other girls, like she was in her own isolated place. not sure what cause her to do it or exactly how it came about cause I was not around her during or after it occurred, but I was definitely surprised when I heard about it

Level 2
Very hard to put into words, it was her mannerism, and it seemed like she didnt have many friends and would just be by herself a lot.

Most people I know are pretty social, she wasnt, like she was in this weird sphere she created for herself.

This was years ago btw

I knew her about 6 years back, she murdered the uncle like 3 years or so ago.

Level 5
Women in general are a lot better than men at hiding their abnormalities.

Level 2
You may be right

But she didnt seem like the psychotic type, nothing at all hinted at it, she wasnt crazy or anything otherwise I'd post this in the crazy mood thread, like I said previously she just seemed isolated -by her very own doing

...that's it

Status
Not open for further replies.