1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Beauty queen from hell

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by RidgeDweller, Sep 12, 2019.

1. RidgeDweller

RidgeDweller

Resources:
    Resources:

since then she has done well with her life by getting caught for prostitution among other things, just google her name

2. DevZ

DevZ

Resources:
    Resources:
    You know at first I thought she was a lost soul, but then then I came across a wealth of info while searching her name, for instance
    upload_2019-9-12_10-31-35.png
    upload_2019-9-12_10-32-13.png
    upload_2019-9-12_10-32-41.png
    upload_2019-9-12_10-32-56.png
    upload_2019-9-12_10-33-20.png
    upload_2019-9-12_10-33-34.png

taken from HuffPost is now a part of Oath I just saved the images in case they delete or modify the content

but if you look at other things about her there is nothing good

3. RidgeDweller

RidgeDweller

Resources:
    Resources:
    oh, thats is only a part of it. a very small part if you look at the whole (but it does account for how she can afford a chrismas tree with presents given yearound :) )

since being on that show she has been on dr. phil twice, has tried to sue ABC for 100 million, has gotten married, cheated on the husband dozens of times before he gotten a divorce, has been caught with drugs numerous times, her parents were arrested for money laundering and tax evasion, with her dad ending up in jail, there was a lot more to it I simply cant remember every single episode

-the article was made in 2012 btw-

4. DevZ

DevZ

Resources:
    Resources:
    wow most "princesses" I knew just wound up in rehab....this one exceeded the norm, if you get what
    I mean

5. RidgeDweller

RidgeDweller

Resources:
    Resources:
    What did you expect?

Entitled, spoiled brat + horrible parenting

6. DevZ

DevZ

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well most people change, realize they're not on the right path and change directions...

7. RidgeDweller

RidgeDweller

Resources:
    Resources:
    Not someone like her who has been brainwashed into thinking shes a princess for years during her formation stage, that type of brainwashing is very hard to get rid of

8. DevZ

DevZ

Resources:
    Resources:
  9. RidgeDweller

RidgeDweller

Resources:
    Resources:
    The part I find most interesting is she had a husband who was not surprised

But I wanted to say was sometimes its social isolation that does those things; I knew a girl, well i knew her for maybe 2 or 3 months who sometime ago murdered her uncle (I was never around or in touch with her since those 2 or 3 months) and the weird thing was she would've gotten away with it if she hadn't felt guilty about it and confessed.

I would not say she was princessed at all, spoiled and isolated, maybe; she was the only child her parents would just leave at home all the time, but she was never princessed, she just did not seem that way.

10. DevZ

DevZ

Resources:
    Resources:
    So let me guess according to you it's the parents fault that she screwed up, cause she was "isolated"

11. RidgeDweller

RidgeDweller

Resources:
    Resources:
    Dont put words in my mouth. I never said that. but she did seem different from other girls, like she was in her own isolated place. not sure what cause her to do it or exactly how it came about cause I was not around her during or after it occurred, but I was definitely surprised when I heard about it

12. DevZ

DevZ

Resources:
    Resources:
    In what ways did she seem "different" ?

13. RidgeDweller

RidgeDweller

Resources:
    Resources:
    Very hard to put into words, it was her mannerism, and it seemed like she didnt have many friends and would just be by herself a lot.

Most people I know are pretty social, she wasnt, like she was in this weird sphere she created for herself.

This was years ago btw

I knew her about 6 years back, she murdered the uncle like 3 years or so ago.

14. DevZ

DevZ

Resources:
    Resources:
    Women in general are a lot better than men at hiding their abnormalities.

15. RidgeDweller

RidgeDweller

Resources:
    Resources:
    You may be right

But she didnt seem like the psychotic type, nothing at all hinted at it, she wasnt crazy or anything otherwise I'd post this in the crazy mood thread, like I said previously she just seemed isolated -by her very own doing

...that's it