• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Beasmaster.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Haha
Reactions: deepstrasz
the point of the skin was to create tigermaster combined with nature.i have mage green armor and orange body.
Contents

Tigermaster (Texture)

Reviews
15:38, 13th Sep 2009 67chrome: This skin hasn't been updated in a while, and needs to many changes to stay in a section meant for finished resources rather than works in progress. If you want more feedback on this you can always start a thread for...

M

15:38, 13th Sep 2009
67chrome: This skin hasn't been updated in a while, and needs to many changes to stay in a section meant for finished resources rather than works in progress. If you want more feedback on this you can always start a thread for it in the 2Dart forums.

Level 9
Economical crisis?

Has to be the best post id ever seen :D

But yes the skin just overall does not match, a tiger coveredin in chainmail with some leafy armor ???? mmmm, probobly not, should just make it chainmail and maybe edit the tiger part abit more so that it looks nicer ;)

hope i helped, check this out ;)

Level 2
I think it's ok, but it seems that tiger's stripes are kinda messy. Make the stripes a bit wider and a little bit more highlighted. 3/5.

Level 38
Beastmasters teeth look like that on the unwrap, other than that they are completely different, the only similarities those skins share are from the original beastmaster skin.

As far as this skin goes though, green is an awkward color choice for the armor, it doesn't fit the orange to well. Chainmail has no place in this skin, it dramatically clashes with everything else in the wrong way. If you are going to make a composite armor at least do it with similar things, rather than totally and completely different materials.

Also, the orange is rather yellowish and really isn't the right tone (check out pictures of tigers to help you out here), the strips are to light and look more like shadows than actual stripes (again, look at a picture of an actual tiger), the bands on the war-bra aren't going in the right direction for the shape of that piece of armor, which makes his stomach look like it is overlapping the armor. The stripes on the cape do not resemble tiger stripes at all, + why would a tiger be wearing a tiger pelt? *cough* Canable *cough*
Also, the shade of green on the axes do not fit weapons at all, I would recommend making them look like they are made of stone.