• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

BE altar MODEL Sketch (Request with image concept)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is my Altar of Bloodlines:

Altar%20of%20Bloodlines.jpg

The sketch is simple and ive already planned the skins that are going to be used (non custom skin).

A BE altar with human death and birth anims, wich should be well done. Since the only decent altars ive seen on the hive do not have a decent birth anim.

The spheres should orb normally like they do on the Blood Mage when on stand anim, and when on work anim they get over the obelisks near them, a powerful glow is emited from them and the statue shines like it does normaly on work anim. If there is any question about the concept please ask.

The only thing i dint liked was the texture of the buildings, the only ones i consider that really resembles a BE style is the forge and the sun well. though they could have used a better texture for the building.

Else, im doing a cross between the Wc3 elf style and the wc3 be style. To save some bytes. (I dont like the idea of wasting the already existant BE buildings, considering that also blizz used some of them with small modifications (skin modifications), but keeping the concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.