• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

bavarianclownabo!.blp

At first i have to give credit to all this nice tutorials here!
THANKS!

Well i tryed to make a bavrian clown abo i hope you like it!
Post what you like or what you dont like and give some ideas for improvements!
just spam spam spam :D

U'll see there are some parts that i dont changed but the rest has been done by me!
Its full freehand so give credits if you use this skin for your map, as your new best friend or anything else!
Dont post it on other pages!

Have fun with it!

Update1: 1st try to make a better rust-effect

Update2: - Replace flesh/skin at stomach with shirt and pants
- Sharpned the whole skin
- New Screenshot

Update3: - Changed stomach to a mouth, i hope you like it
- New Screenshot

Update4: - Darkned the shirt
- Light up the arms and improve the hair on them
- Light up the weapons and addet some blood on them
- Added the rope to the arms and to the hook
- Improved the look of the buttons
- New Screenshot

All in all i tryed to make it more creepier and fix some problemes in the skin!
Tell me what you think about it now, please!

atm i have time again! please tell me what i can improve on this skin!

Keywords:
abo, abomination, ax, clown, bavarian, german, freak, butcher, evil, blood, undead
Contents

Bavarian-Clown-Abo (Texture)

Reviews
14:39, 10th Nov 2008 Hawkwing: Very nicely done. You've obviously been practicing.
Level 4
well nice ideas but the name isnt Clown-Abomination... it is Bavarian-Clown-Abomination, so the pants make this abo to a bavarian.
And i think this rusty weapons make it more creepy... then the weapons with the faces. If i have time i'll try to realize this, but i think it doesnt match that good this skin.

Thanks anyways for the good ideas to improve my skin!

Plz make a clown-abomination 4 us, it will be a very original and funny model. What you think?

Level 9
That update just completes this skin. It's significantly better, well done. The hairy arms look astonishing. My final suggestion, though the skin is absolutely great without it anyways, is to maybe put some blood stains on the shirt. I think that would compliment the bloody weapons nicely.

Hahaha thanks so much for all your ideas and posts!
Well i though the same about the blood but i haven't got time last night to do that.
I tryed to change the outhaning organs into disrupted parts of the pants, but it looked so bad after the first try so i let it away for the moment. I was tooooooo tired to start a second :D

Suggestion: In his stomach add a clown face xD

Well the stomach should be a mouth(maybe i have to improve that). I can add evil eyes on the chest, but the problem ist the eyes are on the back, too.

Updates will be online at least after the next weekend!

Level 2
Looks good but i dident import the texticture into my map i extracted a abimation model from war3 then put it into a folder nad then shanged his texticture (a dont want to destroj the abamination model on my map so i creted a model whit thath textiture).5/5 from my keep the good work

Level 6
Undead clown? What happened to him? Got ate by some tigers as his girlfriend the tiger tamer didnt like him anymore and pushed him down to them? XD Anyway its a good skin :)