• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BatWoman

just another simple gemorging and rewrapping (of harpy and troll bat) :D !!
hope you like it and enjoy using it :) !!
feel free to edit, change, do what ever you want with it and credit isn't obligation ;) !!

Update : wings texture change made :) !! but about the death sound I haven't find a fitting one so if someone have a suggestion feel free to give it :) and about internal name I don't know how we chang it :p !!
Update 2 : changed death sound and internal name :) thank you Misha :D !!

Keywords:
bat, batman, batwoman, harpy, animal.
Contents

BatWoman (Model)

BatWoman (Model)

Reviews
13:09, 22nd Apr 2013 Misha: this looks pretty cool, but one thing that bothers me is that the hands and 'fingers' on the wing texture aren't connected.. could you take care of that? and change the model's internal name and death sound to fit better...

M

13:09, 22nd Apr 2013
Misha: this looks pretty cool, but one thing that bothers me is that the hands and 'fingers' on the wing texture aren't connected.. could you take care of that?
and change the model's internal name and death sound to fit better

this is quite a cute model ingame, sort-of :p approved