• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle Sickle

Battle Sickle
Battlespire_%28game_box_cover%29.jpg

Has death animations!
v1.0 [16.12.2015] - Uploaded

Please do not edit or post any of my models on other sites without my permission! You are however free to resize and rotate the models in order to fit them to your units.
Enjoy and give me credits for my work!

Keywords:
TES, The Elder Scrolls, Battlespire, Sickle, Scythe, Blade, Weapon, Elven, Sharp, Metal
Contents

Battle Sickle (Model)

Reviews
01:51, 24th Feb 2016 HappyCockroach: Nice high-elf-looking weapon attachment. Simple and effective.
kinda feels more like a warglaive x3 that lill picture there clearly shows one side is significantly shorter than the other

also, i think that metal could use having a lot better texture, campaign sword has always looked like plastic to me

But one side is shorter than the other in my model as well...
Also, the actual texture this "glaive" should have is black ebony runes on steel blade, and unfortunately I haven't found such a texture...