• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Battle for Metro

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Based off of the Battle for the Alamo.
-Custom Skins used.
-Defenders defend the base for 30 minutes, there is no timer so you wont ever know when it will end.
-Attackers Maim Slaughter Pillage Rape and Kill. Your objective is to kill they're main base.
To be added:Game Balances, custom story line, custom units for each force, a whole campaign of these battles that should include...

Battle for Hildalgo, War over the Seas, Battle in Yorktown, Final Destination.

Also I give ALL credit for troops to those who's Skins ive used. Unfortunately I forgot to put that in on THIS version before i uploaded it to Epicwar so with the internet age these days it'll be around the world before i can get my second version out. However i'll get on that immidiately = D.

Storyline:
The battle for Metro, is a classic story that should only be told around a camp fire with a merry heart.

It all began one evening in the desert by the sea. General Twilight and his Forces defend a city called Metro from ravageing forces of the British. The british wanted the Metro for a Strategic position to wage war over the seas against Hildalgo, Yorktown, and from there against George Washingtons forces.

Credits to---
communist_orc
Radagast
BlinkBoy
Kimberly
Kitabatake
Mordrag
StormLord
And those who host this = D
Testers!~~ Remank Kriat Tarker12 Romnas Cokeslurpee

Update - 11:41 Monday, November 10th, 2008

Updates: Added Barracks to train troops, bigger city, starting troops, Credits to all whos custom skins i barrowed. More to come this is Version Omega

Fixed the Player Problem
Fixed the Troop Spawn problem
Fixed the Team Problem
Fixed the Team Sides Problem
Fixed the Time in which troops spawn out of the barracks
Added Baracks
Added 300 food limit
Added Cannons
Added more troops
Fixed the Blacksmith problem.
More to come.

Added Sea, bigger city, Barracks, Moved Unit Reinforcement Spawns to the sea and around the map, balanced troops even more, made troopt raining time smaller added 2 more barracks.

Keywords:
Battle for Metro, The battle for Metro, Battle, The, Metro, New York, British, American, Civil War, Anarchy, Chaos, War, Mayham, Omega.
Contents

Battle for Metro (Map)

Reviews
16:41, 2nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2: Don't edit the maps of other without permission, Rejected.

M

16:41, 2nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Don't edit the maps of other without permission, Rejected.