• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Base order ID problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ive got lots of spells that need to go in spell books, that all go i one unit, so I made a spell book, then I put several more spell books in that spell book, classified by type, and I changed their base order ID to randomly picked thingos, but only some of the spell books appear in game. Are there any particular Base order ID's that must be used? What am i doing wrong?

{EDIT}
Never mind, fixed it, I just changed the id's to actual skills that dont have all the un[skill] as well as the on and off skills.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.