• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Base damage(armor) and bonus damage(armor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi everyone!

I noticed that in the world editor I cannot take all the attack damage, only the base damage. And it's the same with armor, I can get all the armor, but I can't get the base armor.
I'll give you a context, I have a summon of creatures, and their attack had to depend on a percentage of the hero's total damage, base and bonus combined. It's the same with armor, only the hero's base armor had to be multiplied by a certain number and, accordingly, I cannot do this.
Any ideas or suggestions?

I have Reforged and working at GUI. I also use the Damage Engine System a little, but it's a little difficult for me to understand it, maybe there are some options with this system...

Last edited:

Wrda

Spell Reviewer
Level 26
if you want to do it work just like wc3 does, then BaseDamage + BaseDamage*PercentageDamage + FlatDamageBonus.
Checking the buff does the job, the only problem is you can't know the level of the buff if in object editor it's the same one in more than 1 level, but it's an easy workaround by just making other buffs with a suffix for levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.