• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Barrier

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Some holy defense in form of a rotating barrier.

Updated Height.

Keywords:
Holy, Barrier, Rotate
Contents

Barrier (Model)

Reviews
22:17, 5th Feb 2014 MiniMage: It looks somewhat simple. However. it seems to be hovering way underground. I would suggest you to raise it. Then I will deem it approvable. 09:57, 26th Mar 2014 MiniMage: Like your other model, I feel that this...

M

22:17, 5th Feb 2014
MiniMage: It looks somewhat simple. However. it seems to be hovering way underground. I would suggest you to raise it. Then I will deem it approvable.

09:57, 26th Mar 2014
MiniMage: Like your other model, I feel that this model needs work. I would suggest you to check out the chronosphere model. Because that's an excellent example of a cool looking energy shield thing.
Granted, if it's supposed to be only holy, I would suggest you look into something else. I'm sure you could find some inspiration on the hive though. Maybe some more light, some runic things? There's lots of ideas here.

It's now half into the ground because if it's attached to chest, it will most likely cover the unit. It's not meant for feet attachments. Thanks for the rating though. :3

By the way, the 'underground' MiniMage was saying, it was really way underground, and was updated into half-underground(which would, as said before, cover the unit when attached to chest).