• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Barrage hability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
My trouble is simple....

I want to make a multiple shot hability for a space cruiser.

I know that i must Modify de BARRAGE hability but im spanish and in spanish version i dont know what barrage means... When i go to a english/spanish traductor it tells to em that barrage is like prey and there isn´t any hability like Prey

So PLEAAAASE what unit in warcraft III haves Barrage Hability by defect?

Level 21
1) it's Ability.
2)
human-barrage.gif
Barrage is the Anti air ability of the Siege engine
human-tank-anim.gif

Level 19
hmm look at human unit abilities
there is a ability with black background and some colors on it

And Siege Engine (Barrage) has that ability
(Its in special units)

Level 3
Hooooo Thanks dudes thank you very much... Hooow you are my saviors i love you dudes... emmm well, not at all but really thanks

I will put some screenshots of my little project ^^

Level 3
Douch Dudes you know what? The hability does not work well... I dont know what im doing wrong but the units attack everyting (even my own units) or they only shoot one shot or they dont attack :(

Level 4
Torment Hero Arena has a Multi-Shot ability you can nick. It's not protected (trust me I opened it). If you don't have THA, I can give you the link to it. I hope its the ability you're after

Level 19
tags work there must be something fishy with that image
you can only see it if you open image by link first :/

Level 19
OFF TOPIC
Users with 0 reputation points wont increase your reputation points
They will just add a reputation without points
So look for a way to gain reputation points from Famous users (and they will give more than one point)

Level 19
I think users with high rep allowed to change their nick color in chat or become moderator :/

Level 3
guys im getting mad. I beliebe that multi shot hability does not runs because the unit that uses it (a star cruiser) is an air unit, same as the enemies that it attacks....

but if i put all the units on ground they will appear in ground and it will be bad because the spaceships models will eb like boats......

what i should do? Perhaps putting all units ``leviting´´?

Level 3
HO MY GOD¡¡¡

It runs¡ it runs¡ thanks dudes. At last my hability for my project runs.. thanks to all of you, especially the oens who gave me the name of the unit and the map. ^^

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.