• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Baron Dark/Iceclaw

Heyo :)

Here is a new old model by me (main model, geomerging, main wrapping) and xXm0RpH3usXx (shoulderplates,-(texture),)

Model itself: 166 kb
Portrait: 27 kb
Shoulderplates texture: 131 kb

If you use the model, give me AND xXm0RpH3usXx credits. :)
Oh and don't redistribute to other sites :)

Have fun with the model :D

Update: Changed the cape and the crystals to tc. Finally trying to change death animation too, gonna do that in the next days.

Keywords:
Worgen, Rouge, Deathknight, Worgen Deathknight, Death, Frost, Dark, Evil, Big, Dps, Gilneas, Werewolf, Lycian,
Contents

Baron Dark/Iceclaw (Model)

Baron Dark/Iceclaw (Model)

Reviews
13:58, 27th Nov 2010 anarchianbedlam: A superb model. good job on this one, looks good and works ingame. Approved
Level 3
great model and everything but could you do something about the catagorization? everytime I try to find something this model ALWAYS comes along and keeps pissing me off. Actually there are tons of models that does the f***ing same thing. The Hive gotta do something about it

Level 3
Great Idea

:goblin_good_job::goblin_jawdrop::goblin_wtf:This is one of my most favorite worgen models models on the hive workshop + it looks like picture of the worgen with fist weapon anyways its Darius Crowley

Last edited:
Level 2
Name could be better; a bit corny but anyone can change that so that doesn't affect my rating :p. One thing that did indeed catch me out was the Claws; didn't draw me in. The rest is flawless; brilliantwork mate. A 3/5. I'll definitely be using this for my Gilnean Campaign if it pulls through.

:goblin_boom: :ogre_icwydt: :ogre_datass: