• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Barbarian

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: MaJlou
!!!MODERATOR PLZ READ THIS!!!

Its a human grunt ^^ the skin kept having little patches of green on it so I had to make a thick outline of the color I used, so the edges may not look so great...

Also I can not seem to get the little tusks off of him, I done all the alpha editing and stuff but I can get it to work T_T

I geuss you might be able to call what I did recoloring, but isnt recoloring just messing with hues and stuff? I have tried that before XD, This way is much harder, more time consuming and convincing.

Umm, The hair was made by scratch. ^^

It may not be a very original idea, But I think hiveworkshop needs skins like this for maps that need basic skins like this... You get what I mean?
Contents

Barbarian (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Your time is up, and you didn't make the changes I suggested.

M

THE_END: Your time is up, and you didn't make the changes I suggested.

Level 8
Big Dud, I have consulted you about your tooth problem before. With the tooth, he looks like a barbarian. Without it, he does resemble a barbarian. It is possible to remove it, as I have explained to you before on your other skin... Simply remove the large jagged spike at the bottom right hand corner of the preview. Please use my advice!