• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ban/Warn List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Theres a new Site Feature called "Ban/Warn List"
Administrators, Moderators and Section Moderators can now use that List to warn users who violates the site rules found at:
http://www.wc3sear.ch/rules.php
You find the Ban/Warn List here:
http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Warned

Warned users automatically get a Private Message on the forum telling them what they did wrong.
If a user got 2 warnings on the Warned List, the administrators (oz02 and me) will convert those 2 warnings into a 1-week ban from the site.
The next violation after a 1-week ban will result in a permanent ban.

Level 17
Isn't that a little harsh sistem? That way you get banned forever with 4 violations. But, different wrongs should have different punishment. I think that
bring up an old thread is not bad as flaming, downrating, and flood the download section with VERY lame stuff...

Level 9
You may be right Nasrudin, but reviving a year old thread is still against the rules, and unecessary too.
If you do it, then its not any 'accident', so if its such a small thing, then people can just keep themselves from doing it :)

Level 5
Lol fun to look at bad people, i think that the system is very fair, its not like you are talking to a person face to face and can't take back what you said (that’s why they have an edit bottom) plus you have a lot of time to think about what you are doing before you say or post something.

Level 2
i laugh at our...administrators

uhh, u guys. this is so pointless i kinda take this as a joke. i mean, come on. if someone gets banned they can still come here and d/l a buncha stuff... ... ... ... :?: im speechless... ... ... i laugh at u silly people. but i understand your motives so keep it up... ... ... ...just be more effective next time...

Status
Not open for further replies.