• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Bald Hammerer/Warrior Priest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Im sure your mean this model

Attachments

• scrn.jpg
    scrn.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 84
  • WarriorPriest.rar
    219 KB · Views: 46
Level 9
I didn't mean this model but it's really cool, seems even better. I have to check this.

You didn't troll me, it really works :) Thank you, pal.

What about the model itself - it's a pity someone has used just the peasant model's skeleton for this character, but still it has some cool heal and blessing animations added, and one cool slam animation, so it's not that bad after all.

Last edited:
Level 9
Yeah, I was using this wonderful model until now. I am making warhammer map, and Xelos' model is more accurate so I have picked model of his.
Thank you for the skin though. I am sure I will use this model one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.