• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bad Dagger

Reactions: deepstrasz
This is an attachment for RPG-maps and is the first part of a big modelpack that will soon being released by me (when i finished the models ^^).

Its a Bad Dagger, which includes that this schall be a starter item or something like that.

UPDATE:
Fixed the things claimed as *bad* (lol ^^).
Hope now you are satisfied with it.

Keywords:
Dagger, Attachment, Weapon
Contents

Bad Dagger (Model)

Reviews
16:48, 8th Apr 2008 BlinkBoy: Reduce the polygons, fix the unwrap and update the skin. PM me when the changes be made herr "fightingsausage" Werewulf: ...I see no action and the model is poor from the start, due to its quality im not going to...

M

16:48, 8th Apr 2008
BlinkBoy: Reduce the polygons, fix the unwrap and update the skin. PM me when the changes be made herr "fightingsausage"

Werewulf: ...I see no action and the model is poor from the start, due to its quality im not going to approve it.

General Frank: I see you updated it and I approve due usefulness.

Level 1
I dont mind it to much, it may make an alright starting dagger for a rouge type hero( i giv it a 2 becuas i am currently looking for daggers and it may prove usefull)