• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Backwards World

Status
Not open for further replies.
emoclleW ot sdrawkcaB !dlroW
(Wellcome to Backwards World!)
Wellcome to backwards world, were the sky is green and the grass is blue, were day is night and night is day, black is white and white is black! Brids dont fly but cows do, mice are big but elephants small! Chickens walk upside down and fire is cold! Trees grow in the sky and clouds float on the ground!

I would like it if you could suggest more things that would be "backwards" and improvements on the terrain.

Ill be adding much more as soon as I get more backwards ideas, and suggestions on how to make it better.
EDIT: Remember, Right now these are just baisic ideas, not anywere near done.

Attachments

• Backwards2.jpg
    Backwards2.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 262
  • Backwards.jpg
    Backwards.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 200
Level 9
This is, to be frank, worse than having forks jammed in my eyes. Burning forks!

However, the idea is kinda neat. Rather than making a "Backwards" world, you should try an upside down one! For those that have played Zelda: Majora's Mask, they'll remember in the last level you turn the temple upside down, and walk on the "roof." It's really cool and neato, and it would be cool and neato for warcraft 3.

The thing looks like some sort of food-colored dirt with an acid rain sky. However, improvement is possible. Good luck!

Level 34
I agree with Craka. You need to raise the doodads so they look like they are on the green sky. It still just looks like upside down shrubs on blue earth.

Weird terrain.Remove the green sky.Give it a better one.
No,no,no,no! Its suppose to be green like the grass is suppose to normaly be! Im going to make a grass-like sky and blue grass tile that looks better though.

@Cracka: Yeah, Ill try to do that as soon as I can.
EDIT: I didnt get much changed, but heres a small bit done.

Attachments

• Upside1.jpg
    Upside1.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 70
  • upside2.jpg
    upside2.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 69
  • upside3.jpg
    upside3.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Status