• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

B.net questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Music always eats up around half your space while the other half is models, skins etc. I once had a map that was like that :emote_grin:
If you want to be able to learn how to import music and reduce size, go Here Made by brad.dudeo3 (This is probably way off topic....)

Level 36
Well there you go then. In my tutorial I just use Imtoo Audio Converter because I like it, it's powerful, and it's very good at reducing size whilst still maintaining high quality. Sort of like the DivX of audio. Unfortunately, the full version costs money, so I only link to a trial copy, perhaps I'll edit the link to Audacity once I try it out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.