• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[b]Human Bladestorm Warrior[/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Need a human warrior model for AOS type map I'm creating using WOW style heroes. Will give full credit in quests(If I find out how to change quests). Want it to look like human warrior off World of Warcraft Backround Poster with Tauren, Orc and human on. Must include same details(face, hair, armor etc). Needs two handed sword, I know there's a cool one called Aragornssword by Sansui.
Needs Blademaster animations on it; incuding both attack anaimations, attack slam for criticals strike and of course the attack stand walk spin animation for Bladestorm.[
u]Must Have portait model with talanimations![/u] I know this sounds picky but I want him to be awesome.Otherwise could you tell me how to make him myself, what tools to uses, steps, etc.

Level 1
To answer Mecheons advice, reskinning grom or blademaster is a problem as their faces are not shaped like a human and so will look unsighlty.If you reskin him he looks ugly plus has lumps where orc molars are supposed to be. Yes I am a fanatic for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.