• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

AWSOME!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
the game and the hero was awsome,but it sad the Nerzhul ice the queen though :cry:

Level 4
mecheon, ur mean, i dont liek u no more.. cant even give a guy a lil props without "spamming", so just stfu, im giving the guy props its not spam.. i dont give a shizza if its short or not...its still props...

Level 25
ChrisLee162006 said:
mecheon, ur mean, i dont liek u no more.. cant even give a guy a lil props without "spamming", so just stfu, im giving the guy props its not spam.. i dont give a shizza if its short or not...its still props...

... Look at the dates

Two months old. The topic has been said and done. The original poster might not even go to this site any more. Now, we allow resserections sometimes. In topics where it is an important addon, such as a topic by X person relating to Y project which has recently been revived with new news

Your post is hardly important on worthy

Yes it is spam. Spam is not always advertising. Spam is an encompassing term. It includes advertising and mindless posting, the two being both a hated thing for everyone on the Internet

Also, what the oath is a "shizza"? I speak this language called "English", and the only thing I can think "shizza" could be is POSSIBLY a pizza. But that's a hard leap of logic

Yeah, so what if its positive? If we allowed all positive things only to be revived, then people would complain. "Oh, but you allow positive things, so why not neutral comments?". You see how that leads to a landslide? Welcome to the dictatorship that is the Internet

And I don't care if you don't like me. I didn't become a moderator to make friends

Status
Not open for further replies.