1. The long-awaited results for Concept Art Contest #11 have finally been released!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Join Texturing Contest #30 now in a legendary battle of mythological creatures!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 20th iteration of the Terraining Contest is upon us! Join and create exquisite Water Structures for it.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hivers united and created a bunch of 2v2 melee maps. Vote for the best in our Melee Mapping Contest #4 - Poll!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice

AWSOME!!

Discussion in 'Nature's Call - The Spiderqueen' started by Dartz, Feb 8, 2005.

1. Dartz

Dartz

Resources:
    Resources:
    the game and the hero was awsome,but it sad the Nerzhul ice the queen though :cry:

2. Erdfried

Erdfried

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    same here - it was really a nice campaign!!

3. ChrisLee162006

ChrisLee162006

Resources:
    Resources:
    This Was Great, i love everything about this campaign deffinelty give it a 11/10 Verry Good Work on Map Editor :)

4. Mecheon

Mecheon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Yaknow, this topic is 2 months old and you HARDLY added worthwhile things to it

Stop posting so many random messages that barely add anything otherwise you WILL be warned for spamming

5. ChrisLee162006

ChrisLee162006

Resources:
    Resources:
    mecheon, ur mean, i dont liek u no more.. cant even give a guy a lil props without "spamming", so just stfu, im giving the guy props its not spam.. i dont give a shizza if its short or not...its still props...

6. Mecheon

Mecheon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    ... Look at the dates

Two months old. The topic has been said and done. The original poster might not even go to this site any more. Now, we allow resserections sometimes. In topics where it is an important addon, such as a topic by X person relating to Y project which has recently been revived with new news

Your post is hardly important on worthy

Yes it is spam. Spam is not always advertising. Spam is an encompassing term. It includes advertising and mindless posting, the two being both a hated thing for everyone on the Internet

Also, what the oath is a "shizza"? I speak this language called "English", and the only thing I can think "shizza" could be is POSSIBLY a pizza. But that's a hard leap of logic

Yeah, so what if its positive? If we allowed all positive things only to be revived, then people would complain. "Oh, but you allow positive things, so why not neutral comments?". You see how that leads to a landslide? Welcome to the dictatorship that is the Internet

And I don't care if you don't like me. I didn't become a moderator to make friends