• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
your zero looks a little like mewto from pokemon
and ralle animal owns us all
lol ralle you can do olfert as your avatar :d

Level 12
lol is an acronym and it is listed as such, hover your mouse over it to see.

Zero from what? I honestly thought it was Mewtwo as well, who kicks royal ass.

Level 9
did you seriousle think my zero avatar looked like mewtwo?
i mean the poke is a complete bada** but dude...
Anyway thanks for the compliment.
I still win :)

Level 12
Yes, it completely looks like it. The profile fits, the hands, the ears, and the little psybeam that seems to be coming out of its head as well.

Level 12
BTW, you do not win the avatar contest. Since mine is Sephiroth mine can kill any of your pathetic little creations with a single sword slice.

Level 12
Auron does not view humanity as an infection and in need of being purged. Also the power of the Masamune comes from the Son of Jenova, not the other way around.

Level 12
I bred a gold chocobo that had a top speed of 450 km/h, it took me so long to do that that I actually split Knights of the Round once and Mime three times.

Level 21
lol, i remember good old ff7...i cant remember the story or ne thing tho :p i think that ff8 was the best ever mainly because i loved the characters and the plot but also because it was the first one i ever played. also the card game was the best of any ff and the sidequests were cool.

Level 12
Ah Rinoa, a total babe and three quarters :wink: I concur about FF 8 being the best of the numbered series, altho I did not care too much for the card game.

Level 12
That was the one with the Dark Knight who becomes a Paladin? I like it how I can turn him back into a Dark Knight near the end, it kicks ass.

Level 12
I doubt it as the website is already costing a lot of money. Are you willing to donate money for one that would increase that space? If so please let us know.

Level 3
lol srry.. i usaly post before i read :).. heh thats me Do and than think how you can do it better.. :)

Level 12
Why do you post and then read? You could easily be posting information or an opinion that was already expressed. Or you could go on erronous information due to a previous misinterpetation of something (remembers how people thought I was talking about kicking Ras off because one person misread and no one else bothered to read everything so they assumed it was correct), which seems kinda silly to me.

Level 12
Hehe, reminds me of a Gary Larson comic I saw a long time back.

A cowboy was standing over a guy he had obviously just shot dead and asked "What is the squareroot of 100? What is the capitol of Alabama?" (prolly not those exactly but you get the point)

The other cowboy next to him says "You damned idiot, your supposed to not shoot first and ask questions later"

Status
Not open for further replies.