• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Avatar Workshop - Please your profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

Hola, Red Baron,

I would to request a Gif for my avatar, here's the objectives.

I want my Glow [The Red one] to Change colors
And the eyes on my avatar will glow red so it will be evil and the eyes will have flames on it :p

Here's my avatar.

ws22d.png

You can Send the Final on my Visitor's message cause I won't be visiting this thread every time.

Red Baron, is is a hard favor, but if you are still up to it, open the hidden tag
VM wether you accept or hard to reject this ridiculously hard request.

I would like to have a GIF avatar from this video
from 0:00 to 1:03, there's no need for the rest.
I hope you can finish this soon, I don't force you anyway :)

Roland

R

Roland

Bernkastel, When the Image is big, It will Resize to the Avatar size C:

Level 35
When the RED BARON can make my custom signature? If not bother.

I will be making it tomorrow, since I finally is almost done with my damn paper :smile:

But first some updates since I had a little time on my hand after finishing my draft today:

First off, a draft for Roland:
Something like this you wanted? Though its likely not final version.
131841-albums1057-picture73298.gif

Then the video one - First off this is the video as a gif in the requested length. Far to much for an avatar and therefor also posted a version small enough to be used as an avatar, however only contain a few seconds of the video (9 secs).

Full video clip you wanted - size of 4,5 mb so slightly larger than the allowed 256kb for a Hive avatar :grin:
Whole-Thing.jpg

Normal gif:
131841-albums1057-picture73299.gif

So yea, use as desired :smile: and promise; more is coming. :wink:

Roland

R

Roland

OMG!! THANKIES <3 Oh wait... It's not the final version?! do it Pleaaasee C: I pray on you sunneh!

Level 35
OMG!! THANKIES <3 Oh wait... It's not the final version?! do it Pleaaasee C: I pray on you sunneh!

Well, if you like it then it is the final version. I was merely curious as to your opinion. :wink:

Hehe, yea - that many pictures in a gif - the first two programs to automate the process of merging the images to a gif crashed because they couldn't handle 1400+ images at once. So had to do some manual CnP to get it to work, and this version is the scaled down, low quality one I converted it to :cool:

Roland

R

Roland

Well, I like the Animation, But I really more like the Transparency, Can you make the background to Transparent? same as your avatar?

Level 35
Well, I really like transparent backgrounds cause when the Alpha isn't deleted, It's kinda lacking to me.
EDIT: http://prntscr.com/1mvo5v

Well, thats the price of a gif - just quickly I removed the background and enjoyed the lovely white line that appears. However once I nail the problem as to why it insists on making the background I place lighter, then you won't notice thats its not transparent, but that will have to wait until I have slept.

And btw: You don't want the alpha layer deleted :grin: It creates the transparency.

Attachments

• Roland-new.gif
    Roland-new.gif
    48.2 KB · Views: 80

Roland

R

Roland

Thanks for the animation RED B! C:

Last edited by a moderator:
Red Baron, I don't know how to thank you :grin:
I have waiting it a lot, I'm very sorry if its really wasting your time. +3 Rep :cgrin:

Since it's too big, I guess I will make it a part of the signature then :grin:, I'm so happy right now that I can't even know am I writing right :D

EDIT :
Just found out that the second GIF (which is cut) is still bigger than the limit of 256 KB (it exceed the limits by a few KBs, I guess I will try to cut that amount, if I have permission from you Red Baron :wink:)

Last edited:
Level 35
EDIT :
Just found out that the second GIF (which is cut) is still bigger than the limit of 256 KB (it exceed the limits by a few KBs, I guess I will try to cut that amount, if I have permission from you Red Baron :wink:)

Ah damn - I can reduce it further with just some quality loss if you want. But glad you can use the other as well - since its a signature I could have made it larger. But if its works for you, then all is well.

Roland

R

Roland

@R.B: Well, Baron, Pain Net has no Enhancements for the Animations, I downloaded some tools and some Plugins for the Animation, but I have no Idea how to use it. I might as well read the Tutorials for couple of Days, Months or Years XD

Level 35
@R.B: Well, Baron, Pain Net has no Enhancements for the Animations, I downloaded some tools and some Plugins for the Animation, but I have no Idea how to use it. I might as well read the Tutorials for couple of Days, Months or Years XD

Hehe, well you don't need anything more advanced than for instance GIMP :smile: Which is freeware.

Roland

R

Roland

GIMP?! D: Well, I prefer my own method, anyways. Thanks for the suggestions and the help Including my Avatar
smileg.gif

Level 35
Well, new request, (is hard maybe). Can you make my avatar right now like animated. I mean alive like the hair is moving and the eyes maybe glowing but the only blue part though of the eyes?

Yea, I've done similar before so shouldn't be that much of a problem. Though I am somewhat taking the day of to play games, as I am not completely back to myself yet after yesterday. However I do hope to feel good enough to work later today. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.