• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Version 1.1
- Tournament Works.
- Worked out quite a few bugs.
- Added/Removed a few skills.
- Terrain and Mob Adjustments.
- Can Now Become the Avatar!!!!
- Edited Terrain a little
v1.15
- Little trigger fixes
- Added new 2 vendor with stronger items.
v1.16
- Fixed it so you can actually win!! yay!
- Fixed so when you reach a higher rank of bender you couldn't enter the tournament.
- changed xp gain % from 1100 to 1000
v1.17
- New items, added all adept and master items were shifted to a single vendors.
v1.18
- Fixed so you can get to Master Bender forms.
v1.19
-Fixed so you can rez above adept and master forms.
-Edited some skills on the fire and earth benders.
v1.2
- Made the Bison fly but can be attacked by ground units.
- Edited some tooltips
- Edited some skills that may have caused over levelling due to size and range.

First map, still working on it. help is welcome in any way. please comment, reccomend or spot any problems in the map, ty.
Contents

Reviews
MasterHaosis: Hey man, not bad map, I see alot of work there what I respect the most. Hmm.. I like your terrain how you set, but demonic part the most. Map is long play, yeah you good triend about that !!! [ ] Map scanned of viruses [ ] Map doesnot...

M

MasterHaosis: Hey man, not bad map, I see alot of work there what I respect the most. Hmm.. I like your terrain how you set, but demonic part the most. Map is long play, yeah you good triend about that !!!
[ ] Map scanned of viruses
[ ] Map doesnot crash WC3 as far I can see
[ ] Map is yours/seems no edited from other author
[APPROVED]

Level 2
thats a cool map! but when im an adept air bender- and im lvl 40 i dont get master air bender

and that avatar has lots of illusions with him :p

Level 2
Oh, and another weird thing, after the first tournament, some guys didnt respawn when they lost and neither did i... i rehosted the map, tried again, and after the first tournament again half of the peeps couldnt respawn, while the rest could...

Level 4
I'm being really picky, but heres a few things

-On the add atribute ability it says add 3 in the tooltip but it only adds 1
- Make the flying bison fly?
- One guy (green) got to 60 while everyone else was at like 20-30, umm...
-when me and my teammate came back from dying from tournament we were unallied when we came back
-avatar aptitude (air) tooltip stayed same even as i leveled up
-Got boring at end
-Water people said there abilities were screwed up

Good game otherwise =D

Level 2
Ty for the Info, your not picky at all i just dont notice these things and thats why i need the game tested =).
I know the game is boring after a bit.
I cant exactly test the map by myself :S sortof a team game this.

Anyways ty for the info Smily132. Also Golradir and Smilis.

Level 2
that stunning of the bison is really annoying, cant move when he attacks really fast :cry:

Last edited:
Level 2
what joining with my dota map

I dont seem to like those campaign type maps because it gets really boring. Only suitable for a WoW type platform not a standalone map. I'd reckon your map would do well with mine.
About the bison can you make the avatar state ability
*like he transforms into the avatar state at a certain hp level and stops when an enemy is dead
*he gains abilities of all 4 elements
*the eye candy of course
*gains bonus hp/mana cap and regen

You could have a separate fun mode which allows both players to choose
Also in tune with the anime series can you give him an energybending unique ability. Probably though perma hex would be way too cheap. Better something that instantly drains mana.

:fp:Is it possible I can use your map for mine--of course I will acknowledge what I put in my map :)