• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Auto Spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi Everyone, i want to add a spell automatic when you learn a specific spell ( Example : in level 25 you learn X spell , when learn Spell X Automatic Learn except Spell X)
hmm if anyone understand what i mean help me please :)

Level 4
You can use the event: Unit - A unit learns a skill... then you check if the skill is skill X, if yes, add the other skill
  • Untitled Trigger 004
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Learns a skill
    • Conditions
      • (Learned Hero Skill) Equal to Ultimate (Cenarius)
    • Actions
      • Hero - Learn skill for (Triggering unit): Thorns
it doesn't work , what is problem?

yip

yip

Level 3
  • Untitled Trigger 004
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Learns a skill
    • Conditions
      • (Learned Hero Skill) Equal to Ultimate (Cenarius)
    • Actions
      • Hero - Learn skill for (Triggering unit): Thorns
it doesn't work , what is problem?

Learning a hero skill, if I'm not mistaken, costs ability points (you can add those through trigger editor), and the hero needs to have the ability available to level up in abilities (hero) on the object editor.

But I think what would fit better what you want is if you made 'Thorns' into a unit ability, and used 'Unit - Add ability' instead, right? Otherwise, you could just have the hero learn 'Thorns' directly and waste ability points.

Status
Not open for further replies.