• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Aura does not ''follow'' the Unit instantly ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi!

The custom aura of my unit is too slow to follow it...how can I fix this problem?

MfG

Cyrax

Level 5
When I move my Hero the Aura stays on its old place(it ignores the movement of my hero). after a few seconds the aura disappears from that place and appears on my hero(as it must).

Level 19
Yes its like that Auras effect units after a duration

I think its about Duration - Normal/Hero field at ability but Im not sure

Level 9
By what you said I think its the model's fault.

While the AURA follows normally and effects at the correct range, the graphics are "lagging" behind, probably because it is a particle based model. (or something. not an good modeler so I don't know the terms for everything.)

Trying switching a model to a normal aura and check if it works properly, if it does then its jest a graphic situation cause by the fact the model you have makes use of free partials who have their own path once they left the origin, and therefor does not even "know" the hero moves, whoever the effect itself is as normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.