• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Aura that makes enemies slowly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi there!
I wanna make a Aura that makes units weak and slow, but I don't know how to do this, because I the world editor makes trouble :p Anyone knowing a good method?

MfG

Cyrax

Level 2
weak and slow? hey m8 u nid to specify in wat way weak and slow or we cnt help u. If im nt wrong ur trying to look for 1 of the following:

1. aura that deals aoe damage/sec
2. aura that decreases AS or MS
3. aura that reduces defence
4. aura that reduces attack damage

most of these can be done with GUI triggers, but since i temporarily do nt hv access to world editor, i cnt confirm whether the triggers are correct. these type of auras can also be edited from existing auras, such as Passive Immolation, Devotion Aura etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.