• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ATTMagicBolt

An edited version of the Magic Attack type for my Map Duel of Gods, i wanted something more stylish for it :3

Keywords:
Magic, attack, type, darkfang, dark, fang, duel, of, gods, dog
Contents

ATTMagicBolt (Icon)

Reviews
14:35, 4th Feb 2014 Kimbo: Rejected, no update and standard border icons.
The Panda
Updated review, set to approve with current rules. Changes have been made and looks good.

M

14:35, 4th Feb 2014
Kimbo: Rejected, no update and standard border icons.

Useful icon and I agree that you need to put a BTN icon too. Also, try to make other icons replacing Pierce, Melee, Siege... it would be really great!

xD I only use 3 types of attacks on my map t.t (Hero, Chaos and Magic -spell damage-). I could try. Well with the "noob" thing yeah you re kind of right, still im just taking it with humor hahahaha

Level 10
xD I only use 3 types of attacks on my map t.t (Hero, Chaos and Magic -spell damage-). I could try. Well with the "noob" thing yeah you re kind of right, still im just taking it with humor hahahaha

Calling people noob is not humorous to some of us. It's also used as a huge insult in the internet, so I say don't do that again.

Yes, please don't insult others even if its done in a minimal or joking manner, sometimes things can be taken the wrong way or it can be straight out insulting.

Also yeap. We require you to have a BTN/DISBTN.
"All Icons must have the original and standard borders to be approved."

Standard borders refers to BTN and DISBTN.

Thankyou :)

Oh well, ill updapte this week xD..

All that for just a word, for me thats such a normal thing when a newbie comes by, we all have been noobs once at least. .-.