• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Hello.

I have clashed with a problem with the Attachments. I was trying to upload a 350-400 KB image and it came with the error "Exceeds your quota by 2,63 MB". I'm using 3,25 MB for my attachments. As far as I know, the attachment size limit was around 10-15 MB. Why did this happen?

The comments on the Resource Section were not showing up but it seems that has been fixed.

Thanks for your time.

Level 32
I have clashed with a problem with the Attachments. I was trying to upload a 350-400 KB image and it came with the error "Exceeds your quota by 2,63 MB". I'm using 3,25 MB for my attachments. As far as I know, the attachment size limit was around 10-15 MB. Why did this happen?

Arg. Ralle will have to look into this situation and determine the exact nature of the problem.

"...upload a 350-400 KB image and it came with the error "Exceeds your quota by 2,63 MB". Thats weird.

For simple images, why not host them at Photobucket and call them with the [IMG][/IMG] tags?

Status
Not open for further replies.