• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Attachment replacing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey guys, I don't know if you need a special tool for this, but I'm trying to replace a model with another model. For example I'm trying to get rid of the Marine's gun and replace it with a custom model. I also want to replace his head with another helmet model. I tried it with attachment point abilities and triggers, but all it does is add the gun and it doesn't get rid of the old gun so I end up with 2 guns.

Do I need a program to fix this or is there a simpler way?

Hey guys, I don't know if you need a special tool for this, but I'm trying to replace a model with another model. For example I'm trying to get rid of the Marine's gun and replace it with a custom model. I also want to replace his head with another helmet model. I tried it with attachment point abilities and triggers, but all it does is add the gun and it doesn't get rid of the old gun so I end up with 2 guns.

Do I need a program to fix this or is there a simpler way?

You can't just change stuff in WE only by using attachment points and stuff. You need a separate, weapon and head less marine model.
Try searching for Konstrukt's marines in the model section.

Status
Not open for further replies.